Here is Jonathan’s email
Hello and a very happy New Year to you.
I hope you safe and well.
The Fairfield Association continues to run volunteer sessions under our revised ‘dispersed group protocol’. The next Saturday morning session will take place on December 12th. The Tier 4 Covid restrictions continue to allow people to do voluntary work but they must follow social distancing. This we achieve by:
* Maintaining a 2 metre rule throughout our sessions.
* Limiting Work Teams to a maximum of six.
* Teams have staggered start times, keep separate and have separate breaks.
* The meeting place is the Orchard Stump Circle rather than the more confined shed.
In order to facilitate this volunteers must ‘book in’ with the Volunteer Organiser (Ian) if they plan to attend. To do this please email or text Ian no later than noon Thursday at:
07811 970 595
Ian will then allocate you to a team, a start time and indicate what tools you might bring if you wish to use your own. Please bring your own refreshment.
Tasks for this Saturday, 9th January, are:
* Extracting and burning the brash from the stock fence alongside the Hay Meadow.
* Replacing a number of broken fence posts.
* Willow pruning alongside the Fauna path.