Here is Jonathan’s message, better late than never
There’ll be a volunteer session in Fairfield Orchard, Fauna and Flora this
Saturday the eleventh in the merry month of May, starting at 10.00am and
finishing at 1.00pm.
On the To Do list for this occasion…
* We have quite a lot of broken fence posts which need replacing.
* There are overhanging trees and bushes near the Cromwell Road entrance
which need cutting back.
* Several gates are impeded by growing vegetation which needs clearing.
* Our gate locks need cleaning and oiling.
* The excess gravel left by the contractors at the gates of the Flora
Field needs bagging up and stacking.
* Checking that the cow parsley is not overhanging the Pads footpath.
And that’s about it for this time,