Here is Jonathan’s message
There’ll be a volunteer session at Fairfield Orchard, Flora and Fauna this
Saturday, August 12th, starting at 10.00am and finishing at 1.00pm or
Tasks for this occasion include:
* Repair the Alder Pond bund (if the moorhen chicks have moved on).
* Continue strimming the Fauna path edge.
* Remove bindweed and goose grass from selected sections of the Pads
footpath hedges where the coverage is high on new saplings or newly laid
* Continue the scything work (just where depends on progress by the
scything groups in the meantime).
* Cut back overhanging vegetation along the track down from Sunnyside Lane.
And that’s all for this occasion,