Here is Jonathan’s message
There’ll be a Fairfield Orchard, Fauna and Flora volunteer session this
Wednesday evening, July 26th, commencing at 6.30pm and finishing whenever
your aching limbs give up on you.
The meeting point is as ever the tool shed at the Sunnyside Lane End, and
remember there’s no embarrassment or shame to be felt if you can’t quite
arrive on the dot.
On this occasion:
* The priority job is to get the net on the shed roof given the number of
sycamore helicopters coming down.
* Removing graffiti from Fauna bench.
* Sharpening the stakes we brought from Little Wood for use as hedging
stakes. Vampires beware, etc.
* Repairing the ‘Men and Women at Work’ sign.
* Continuing to remove bindweed and goose grass from the Pads hedges.