Here is Jonathan’s message
There’ll be a volunteer session at Fairfield Orchard, Fauna and Flora this
Saturday morning, August 13th, starting fresh as a daisy at 10.00am and
finishing exhausted and a bit stinky at 1.00pm. Please come along if you
possibly can for as long as you can manage.
Items on the agenda for this occasion:
* Digging out and cutting back the remaining bramble along the Fauna path.
* Clearing around the new hedge saplings being overwhelmed by surrounding
vegetation down the Pads footpath.
* Digging out any remaining ragwort.
* Clearing around the shed, especially alongside the fence with Fraser’s
* Checking the shed roof and preparing it to receive the protecting net at
the end of the month.
* Clearing vegetation enveloping shrubs such as broom in the Orchard.
And that’s it for this occasion.