Here is Jonathan’s email
There’ll be a volunteer session at Fairfield Orchard, Flora and Fauna this
Saturday, February 11th, starting at 10.00am and finishing at 1.00pm or
If you’re able to come along, here’s what you have to look forward to…
* Cutting back the invasive bramble throughout the Orchard.
* Using the extending hedge trimmer we need to trim the high hedge growth
alongside the Paddock, between the Fauna path and School pond and
alongside Carr House Meadow.
* Trimming the hedge on the south side of the Flora Field.
* Trimming the hedge between the Pads footpath and the Flora Field.
* Planting oak saplings in Little Wood.
* Cheerful whistling, according to ability.
* Marking out with stakes the planned footpath through the Pony Wood
And that’s about it for this time,